Tesla Model S Colored Door Handle with Heat Protector Decals Chrome Delete
Ultimate Upgrades for your Tesla!
These colored door handle wraps add a great touch to our car! A great way to hide the chrome handles, while making your car look even better!
They also include a heat shield!! The vinyl wraps behind the handle to help prevent those nasty summer time hot door handle burns!
These only cover the front of the door handles - you don't see any chrome when the door handles are retracted. When they come out, however, you do see some of the chrome.
- Black, Gloss (1080 G12, SW900-190-0)
- Black, Metallic (1080 G212)
- Black, Matte (1080 M12)
- Black, Satin (1080 S12)
- Black, Brushed Metallic (1080 BR212)
- Carbon Fiber - Black (1080 CF12)
- Carbon Fiber - Red (VV-redcarbonxp)
- Carbon Fiber - White (VViViD7-TRUEW-1, 1080 CF10)
- Gloss Red (1080 G83, SW900-436-O)
- White, Gloss (SW900-101-O)
- White, Pearl Gloss (SW900-109-S)
- White, Matte (SW900-102-O)
- Blue, Deep Metallic (1080 G217)
- Silver Metallic, Gloss (SW900-803-M)
- Grey Metallic, Gloss (SW900-807-M)
- Grey Satin Dark (1080 S261)
- Lime Green (SW900-731-O)
- Pink Metallic (SW900-520-M)
Note: Standard shipping does not include tracking. Please select a different shipping option if you prefer tracking information.
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 24, 2018
Does not match midnight silver (AKA grey).
Jul 14, 2018
Fits perfectly and looks amazing
Apr 7, 2018
I really wanted this to work out, but these definitely don't fit well. I followed the directions provided which were very clear and easy to follow. I took my time and carefully had to stretch a little to get the horizontal fit. Unfortunately the top and bottom edges don't stay folded along the top and bottom of the handle, they pop out. When the handle is retracted two of my decals were catching on the bottom and stuck to the outer edge of the car. Grabbing the handle, I could feel the edges of the vinyl and I can tell immediately these will continue to catch and pull off as more hands grab them. It's unfortunate since I spent $80 between these and the other logo decals but given that the handles don't work, I'm not going to waste my time doing the others as I don't believe they will last. Guess I will pay for a pro to wrap.